RE: (TV) Richard Lloyd's 'Pleading'

Funny this has come up; I got the FoF double last week and haven't been able to get "Pleading" out of my head. Was chiming away in my mind as I opened Leo's email.

My kids are pumped to see Richard when he comes to Boston, whichever day it is. What's the rule on bringing little guys to 18+ shows? It's not like they're going to be scarfing Basil Hayden.

Ty