(TV) first time for me,...TV

There was this great record store in Newark, Delaware and the owner was
great about turning you on to new stuff after seeing what you bought over
time.

I'm forever grateful to him for pushing the Little Johnny Jewel 45 into my
hand and for turning me onto Ubu (Radar label version of the Hearpen
singles).

Both opened up a whole new world of possibilities that I'm still exploring.

I think I played Marquee Moon daily for almost a year.  Completely wore out
the vinyl.

when I bought the recent "Four Men With Beards" Marquee Moon vinyl re-issue,
and plopped it on the turntable, it was like the experience of dropping it
on the platter was etched into my DNA.

..do me a favor and throw that lp into my coffin as they're closing the lid.
I'll die happy (twice).

thanks,

Steve