Re: (TV) chance at youtube

Nice clip, enhanced by hearing the "yeah,yeah,yeah" of Jim Brawley, a/k/a Jim Tapes a/k/a Yeahyeahyeah at the end of the clip. Jim was one of the most famous tapers of the CBGB's era. Jim passed away in 2005 or early 2006. He taped many many many bands, including my own. His yells of Yeah yeah yeah and Alright!!! and a couple of other phrases are all over his tapes which made his tapes useless for bootlegging, which Jim says was his intent. During the 70s and 80s he lived in the neighborhood I grew up in and I think he scared most of his neighbors. :) I think he was living in Brooklyn toward the end of his life and have no idea where his tapes ended up.
I sat with him and deerfrance at the famous Syncopation "all request set".

cool clip here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LtlcK4vB1zQ&mode=related&search=