RE: (TV) First recorded Television moment

I honestly don't know. I admit I wasn't keeping an eye on the soundboard. I
seem to remember Jim Jones at the board during the RFTT sets, and I'm pretty
sure Pete was in the front row during the Television sets, so it probably
wasn't him. I've never been able to tell if the recording came off the board
or the audience, but the board was only about 6 rows back, it was a small
crowd (IIRC, there was snow both nights), and we're talking cassette tape
recorders here, so there probably wouldn't have been much difference.

Could have been Jamie Klimek, for all I know. :-)  He was in the audience.