(TV) Slightly OT: The Individuals / Jon Klages, Richard Lloyd / RE: (TV) Rainy Day

I saw the Individuals play twice in Boston and have a couple of their 45's
and their EP , 'Aquamarine' and only LP, 'Fields'--both a worth picking up
in the used cd/vinyl bins--(although I thought their only charting single,
'Dancing With My 80 Wives' was terrible).  Both Aquamarine and Fields were
produced by Gene Holder ex-Db; the latter has a wonderful, dreamy song
called 'Walking By Your House'.

When I saw the Individuals the second time, lead guitarist Jon Klages was no
longer in the band; the show was in a small room in a club behind the left
field wall at Fenway Park.  I was sorely disappointed when I saw that Klages
was no longer with the band---the band's sound was dramatically altered for
the worse.  I'm sure I didn't endear myself to Individuals' singer/guitarist
Glenn by saying so after one of the set's songs.

I thought guitarist Klages was a great and lyrical player; I bought his
first [only?] solo almum and his first one of his with The Wygals a group
formed from the remnants of The Individuals, I forget its title, hoping he
could keep the magic going.

Not longer afterwards late 1980s, I saw Richard Lloyd in December 1987[?] at
the Ritz (or maybe it was when he The Rat in Boston)--whatever---Klages
played guitar in R. Lloyd's band; after that he fell off the face of the
earth.

I can find no listing on AMC for 'Aquamarine' nor Klages' In A Dream', so
apparently they're quite rare.  So, I'll trade someone digital copies for a
copy of 'Rainy Day'  :>)

	Leo

PS: Maybe Dennis or Brian knows:  wasn't Richard Barone of the Bongos in an
early edition of The Individuals?