Re: (TV) OT: Sally Go Round the Roses

Russ wrote:
Wish this were a vid of The Great Society (c. 1965) performing this
quintessential (there I said it ) psychedelic/hypnotic song but it's not. It
still cool non the less, if only for the song. I  used to have this Great
Society record. Grace Slick sounds amazing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TV-7qcrE6-Y

Thanks for posting this, Russ. Did you know that, at least according to Victor Bockris's _UpTight_ bio of the Velvets, this song was apparently Andy Warhol's favorite pop song before (and likely after) getting involved with the Velvets?

--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/