Re: (TV) OT: Sally Go Round the Roses

Really. I knew it was a "girl group" hit for The Jaynetts in 1963. Probably
the version Warhol was familiar with. Pretty arcane stuff here. I listened
to their version to compare it with GS's version. The Jaynetts version is
surprisingly eerie for a "girl group" sound and probably well suited for the
psychedelic treatment it received from The Great Society.