Re: (TV) OT -- myspace videos -- something for the weekend

On 4/6/07, Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net> wrote:

> Actually, "Something for the Weekend" is a great song by The Divine
> Comedy.
>
> Now to the Cocteau Twins: Must admit I never bought any of their albums,
> but I
> think I should. Anyone else bewitched by stuff like this:
>
> http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11173619
> 60

I have everything by the Cocteau Twins.  If I discovered them now, I might
have a hard time getting past the production on the earliest stuff, but it's
pretty timeless apart from the drum sounds, and even they sorta serve the
program.  Liz Frazer's stuff with Massive Attack is just stunning.

-Rex