Re: (TV) Tonight in LA

In a message dated 4/26/2007 6:37:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
murrayramone@hotmail.com writes:

how did  it go ?

I always think television are impossible to cover because its  all about the
guitars whereas the new yorlk dolls are always about what is  going on
around/in spite of the guitars

I'll send a report after the show.  There are, like, ten bands on the  bill,
so I don't know if they're all attempting TV songs or not, but it should  be
interesting to say the least.  The only band on the bill I'm really  familiar
with is The Chairs of Perception (who used to be The Urinals) and I do  think
they're great, so who knows?

Heath