(TV) two fine shows

I was lucky enough to attend two terrific concerts
over the last two weekends - saw the Stooges in
Chicago and found out that Iggy is still a rock god.
Strangely enough, both my husband & I went to this
show a bit worried that Iggy might be embarrassing at
age 59, but my 15-year-old daughter knew he'd be
great, and she was right.

Also caught Andrew Bird here in Milwaukee and he just
gets better and better.  You won't find a better
violinist/guitarist/whistler anywhere.

If either of these acts are coming to your town, don't
miss 'em.

Lori