Re: (TV) Television as we know it is finally no more

That announcement finalized my decision on driving up to the Summerstage gig.
I assume some of us are going, I'll have a friend coming down from Upstate NY.
So, we should arrange a meeting.

Re: Richard leaving.
 I think he's moving on, but Television will play again.
 It may be a few years, but it will happen. Mark my words.

The Sufi Monkeys are doing Cleveland, Philadelphia, Boston and NYC.
 I guess they are skipping Wash DC, so maybe I won't see them this go round.
But I would.

Next show: either Animal Collective or Butch Trucks.

  - H.