Re: (TV) Television as we know it is finally no more

Jay,

You may want to reconsider that thought...if Keith's
site is serious, The Sufi Monkeys open with chanting
and prayers (?)

If this is not a hoax, I wonder who the weird one is.
Mabye RL could hook up with Tom Crusie and Madonna and
call themselves the Multi-Faith Room.