Re: (TV) Listening to the Softboys, thinking of Television

Never Keith,

Thanks for all the updates.  This is the biggest
shocker we have had in awhile.  I do appreciate the
news.  I won't even call it bad news as anything that
get's these boys to be a little more prolific in their
release / touring schedule is good news in a
roundabout way.

All the best,

greg