Re: (TV) And now for something completely different

I'm pretty open to esoterica. I think Pythagoras pretty much had it right
from the beginning. My wife is a professional tarot card reader and
astrologer and so I get to go to a lot of new age and psychic wellness expos
and the like, and I see my share of new age nut-jobs. Leah though is very
down to earth and comes to her profession from a Jungian angle. I've always
been interested in things that border on the esoteric - mathematics,
philosophy, physics, astronomy and music - all the classical Greek fields of
higher knowledge. Anyway, you can like or make over the top punk rock guitar
music and seek enlightenment in the universe too, You can find infinity in
the irrational, or something like that.