Re: (TV) Listening to the Softboys, thinking of Television

Per,

It was Quine's solo.  You cut off the former part of
my quote, effectively misquoting me.  It really said
as follows:

You and
Quine made Matthew Sweet's albums (the Girlfriend solo
is about the best solo ever, raw chunks of guitar
blistering out)

As for Quine, third fave guitarist ever, behind
Verlaine and Hitchcock (for the sensibilities and the
amazing things he can do with chords ala solo).

greg