Re: (TV) Listening to the Softboys, thinking of Television

well said Rex.  I love his diversity and the acoustic
records.  Storefront Hitchcock puts me in awe
everytime I watch it.  He is a phenomenal guitar
player.  Currently I am in heavy Hitchcock mode
rotating between Underwater Moonlight (just got it),
Side Three, Nextdoorland and the Venus3. Hitchcock
also has great shirts (as does Verlaine).

greg