Re: (TV) Listening to the Softboys, thinking of Television

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rex Broome" <rexbroome@gmail.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Listening to the Softboys, thinking of Television

I do wish the best for Richard and will be interested in hearing his Record
Whose Name Must Not Be Mentioned, but I've never been enthralled with his
solo records.  I feel like kind of a jerk to be the first one to say that,
but I feel like I'm not alone, and that everyone who agrees is kind of
remaining mum out of respect and shock.

I'm just not too familiar with his solo albums, and for all I know, the ones I haven't heard are gems from beginning to end. The only one I have is Alchemy, which was one great track and some stuff that grew on me over time.

But the great track is REALLY great. --------------