(TV) Richard-his letter and the hoboken arts and music festival today

Hi Fellow TV lovers and YES RICHARD lovers too. I never looked at TV as Tom's
band although I too thought of him as the leader. Without Fred, Billy and
Richard things wouldn't be the same and like I read in other e-mails we know the
difference between Richard and Tom. I love Richards leads and I look forward
to the new CD. I never bought the Field of Fire re-issue. When I head about the
re-issue the vinyl came out but I felt it sounded dated. Is it worth the
dough to pick it up?

On another note WILD CARNATION (my band) featuring Brenda Sauter (ex the
feelies, speed the plough, the trypes, yung wu......) Richard Barnes (ex Speed the
Plough), Anne Hopkins (wunderlick) and me Chris O'Donovan (ex Speed The
Plough, Joss, Wunderlick founder) will play The Hoboken Arts and Music Festival at
2:00 PM at the 6th street stage. If you don't mind me saying so we rocked last
week with Glenn Mercer as he did too at Magnetic Field in Brooklyn so stop by
today and see even more rock magic..

chris o'd