(TV) The Neighborhood #5 Strange Days

I get home from work yesterday and there's an announcement from Bowery
Ballroom that extra tix are on sale for tonight's Arcade Fire show at the
United, at the box office only.

So I stop by the bank, walk down Broadway and at 178th street I pass Win and
Rigine, just two folk walking through Santo Domingo.  As I pass, I say
"looking forward to tonight's show."  They smile.  Win is one tall feller.
Rigine is short standing next to him but in real life, she's about Robin's
size.

Nothing like walking home from an Arcade Fire show.

Oh, that morning I also found out that the molar I chipped on Saturday I
will lose.  So on the whole, the day was a wash.

Scott, NYC