Re: (TV) Listening to the Softboys, thinking of Television

On 5/13/07, bunny pad <campreverb@gmail.com> wrote:

> My apologies, it was Rhino.

Easy mistake-- Ryko DID handle the Soft Boy reissues.

But from an Amazon Review: "My only complaint is
> that the label Yep Roc's packaging is skimpy--no booklet with photos or
> lyrics, just the 2-panel digipak. For that reason, those who favor
> downloads
> might as well buy it from i-Tunes. Myself, as a CD collector, still opt
> for
> the physical artifact, but if you download this rather than buy the CD,
> you're not missing much. (Contrast, for instance, Yep Roc's packaging with
> Rhino's Robyn Hitchcock reissues in the 90's, which boasted lavish
> booklets
> filled with text and photos.) "

What is this a review of-- surely not the forthcoming RH reissues, but of
something else being contrasted to them... the Billy Bragg box or something?

-Rex

LH