Re: (TV) Listening to the Softboys, thinking of Television

> What is this a review of-- surely not the forthcoming RH reissues, but of
> something else being contrasted to them... the Billy Bragg box or
something?

well, I certainly hope I'm wrong!  here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Ol%C3%A9-Tarantula-Robyn-Hitchcock/dp/customer-reviews/B000HDRBBG
I did want to point out we've been down this road before, and it doesn't
look like Rhino carries a lot of the reissue titles anymore. I think
Costello and Bowie are on their second round of reissues as well.

but yeah, the Queen Elvis reissue in particular from Rhino is outstanding.
what would be nice is to see either more Robyn/Egyptians live stuff-the only
official release is Gotta Let This Hen Out!, which Rhino merely brought back
in print. Highly recommended however.
lh