Re: (TV) Listening to the Softboys, thinking of Television

On 5/14/07, bunny pad <campreverb@gmail.com> wrote:

> > What is this a review of-- surely not the forthcoming RH reissues, but
> of
> > something else being contrasted to them... the Billy Bragg box or
> something?
>
> well, I certainly hope I'm wrong!  here's a link:

Ah, that's the current record, so I'm not automatically assuming the
reissues would follow the same format... after all, there's no history to
that album yet about which to write extensive liner notes.  I need to look
at the Billy Bragg box to get a feel for how Yep Roc does these things... I
already have all the orginal BB albums, too, so I haven't paid as much
attention to the new version.

-Rex