(TV) need advice re: album promotion

Crap !
I've been roped into helping with the promotion of Richard Lloyd's
upcoming album; serves me right for opening my big mouth.

Anyone with music label promotion experience who could glance over the
enclosed merchandising sticker text , I'd be grateful. If you've
better ideas, feel free to chime in. The printer's deadline is June 1st.

Possibly getting some "endcap" commitment from Bestbuy & Costco.
Here's hoping the stickers will shift some units out in the malls &
Starbucks

STICKER TEXT:

"This CD Contains A Rare Warmth...Much Like `Depends' "

"Bursting At The Seams With A Britney-esque Joi de Vivre"

"Better Than Rapid Eye Movement..also, ...better than sex"

"This Is What `Geezer Rock" Is All About !! "

"This Album Is Endorsed By The Bradjolina Foundation:
Saving The World, One Baby At A Time"

"This Record Is So Good It Gave Jim Morrison's Corpse A Hard-On"
(this is RL's personal fav)

"The Make-Out Album Of The Century"

"Barry Manilow Did Not Write These Songs"

"Now With Value-added Milli Vanilli `vocals' "

"This Cd Shines Like A Beacon, Guiding Us Into The New Age"