Re: (TV) Hello, is this thing on...?

Re. 'tar' must be some Indo-European cognate or root for stringed instrument
- just speculatin' . So glad  to see some activity - guess I'm hooked on
this list. Is there no rehab for the Television list? I can see y'all are
speechless about Astro-Zombies, what a ya think of !3th Floor Elevators,
Mathew Sweet with RL? or this old chestnut:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iw80nob1MvQ

You can see some pretty closeup fancy fret work from TV on this one.
Discuss!