Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd news - please read

In message <b2aa5d100706011655v62b6616dye0b6d3d24a88e7c2@mail.gmail.com>, Russ <russvr@gmail.com> writes
Great. I imagine I'm not the only person who would want to send him a card. Would you be okay with posting your address here so those of us who want to send him a card can get it to you promptly?

34 St Mary's Road
Boxgrove
Chichester
West Sussex
PO18 0EN
UK

This might be the slow way to do it - if you want to send an email I'll make sure it's forwarded to Richard's wife. (Obviously, he's not receiving email at the moment)