Re: (TV) Tomorrow's show

Correction: a beatiful *woman*. Please note use of singular.
On Jun 15, 2007, at 3:07 PM, Ty Burr wrote:

I just called the Summerstage offices: Television's on last, about 5 pm (she said). The local band's first, then Apples in Stereo.

Hope to be there for TV, with family. I'll be the stressed looking guy with a beautiful women and two daughters.