From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>

Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:31:06
To:tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Fw: Sgt Pepper must die!

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:26:58 -0500
"bunny pad" <campreverb@gmail.com> wrote:

> also, I never liked the flaming lips, now I have all the logic I need to
> hate them.

Oh HELL no. The Flaming Lips were part of possibly the greatest show I
have ever seen - Mission of Burma, Yo La Tengo, and the Lips last month
at Brown.  A *perfect* day, and a ticket bought for me by my son!

I never quite "got" the Lips until I saw them live - easily the most
engaging, trippy show I've ever seen.  I wonder what their confetti
budget is...