Re: (TV) So, this Summerstage show...

Keith wrote:
Not putting Jimmy Rip down at all but Television _is_ more than Billy, Fred and Tom with another guitarist...

Obviously... and I think we can say that that was the last gig ever by Television.

Mind you, I would travel a long, long way to see the Tom Verlaine Band with Billy Ficca (or JayDee), or the Richard Lloyd band (hope he'll be out there soon again, with chanting and Aramaic and everything).

I must add that my second favourite official recording of Marquee Moon (of the seven, by my reckoning -- with Tom singing, that is) is the 1987 live recording (timed at 10:35) by the Tom Verlaine Band. The original recording being #1...

--JoeT