To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:13 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) OT: My ipod mix

Russ wrote:
Fascinating list! I'm looking forward to the digital paradise, someday, in a
perfect world without fascism, where we can actually share our tunes
instantly. Information not only wants to be free, it wants to be exchanged, but I rant on...Is there a web site, Maurice, where one can hear snippets or
examples of this kind of eastern music?

Thanks! For the out-of-print vinyl stuff, there are some blogs devoted to this kind of thing. They pop in and out of existence, and sometimes the files expire from the download sites, but they're often worth a cruise. A number of the OOP stuff in the list is from this blog, which now seems to have gone dormant:

http://magicofjuju.blogspot.com/

--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/