Re: (TV) Bonus track on rhapsody

I just listened to it, it's awesome, pure TV instrumental with freaky
hard-core fuzztone. Not that different from some of the tracks on 'Around'
except maybe even more whimsical. Has understated bass and drums. If you
have not, you should sign up for Rhapsodie, it's free and there are other
interesting TV songs up there including his tribute contributions to Kris
Kristopherson and Otis Blackwell.
-Russ