Where? / RE: (TV) Bonus track on rhapsody

> it's free and there are other interesting TV songs up there including his
>tribute contributions to Kris Kristopherson and Otis Blackwell.

I already had those two both worth hearing, but I'm assuming that if you
want to *download*: the song, "Longnote" (bonus track on "Songs and Other
Things") you have to pay money.  If so where do I go?

Also what is the latest on the Music For Film DVD that was supposed to be
coming out?