(TV) Ok, a challenge: where can I find a live version of "Torn Curtain"?

Amps Do Furnish A Room now has all the songs on Marquee Moon down pat
*except* this one (we just nailed Prove It last night).

In the past, we always studied how Television actually did a song live
before we attempt to cover it, but this one's proving to be elusive.
It's odd:  I mean, I have like 15 or so live performances by
Television, but not one has Torn Curtain.

They did do this one live, right?

Any help would be appreciated,

-A

http://www.ampsdofurnisharoom.com