Re: (TV) OT: Round up of U-tube stuff I like

Re Black Betty, that song is just so uber-dumb, yet it totally rocks. Some
people might find it offensive, racist or whatever. They play a lot of that
southern butt rock on the radio stations around here in Michigan and I heard
it recently. Back when it first came out, in that wonder year of '77, I
though it was a pretty silly song. Turns out it's an old field holler and
many have recorded it including Leadbelly.