Re: (TV) (OT) Gratuitous Eagles insult-deathbed confessional

The Eagles headlined the *first* concert I ever went to. The Eagles with
Linda Ronstadt and I think it was either J.D. Souther or Andrew Gold ,
probably both. That was in Seattle's long gone King Dome in 1976. I was 14.
My friend and I went with his older brother and girlfriend. They smuggled in
that 150 proof Bacardi. I'm glad we made it home. I had sense enough not to
drink very much of it. The Eagles were cool in their day. By "The Long Run"
they were spent.
- Russ