(TV) Tom Verlaine & the Dylan "I'm Not There" soundtrack album

....excerpt from review seems to imply our Mr. Verlaine is part of the
backing band called the "Million Dollar bashers" for the soundtrack for the
Dylan biopic "I'm Not There", but not sure if Tom Verlaine plays on any
other tracks than the one listed:
Cold Iron Bound - Tom Verlaine & The Million Dollar Bashers

"Many of the album's performances even include backing from the Million
Dollar Bashers, an ensemble created just for the I'm Not There Original
Soundtrack by Sonic Youth guitarist Lee Ranaldo, which features Sonic Youth
drummer Steve Shelley, Television guitarist Tom Verlaine, Wilco bassist Nels
Cline, guitarist Smokey Hormel, keyboardist John Medeski and long-time Bob
Dylan band bassist Tony Garnier. Other tracks on the album feature the
amazing alternative-country band Calexico backing up artists Jim James, Iron
& Wine, Roger McGuinn, and Willie Nelson."

the link is to the vinyl release, because it has more info than the cd link:

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/bob-dylan-im-not-there-soundtrack-vinyl-lp.s
html