(TV) Amps Do Furnish A Room (Television tribute) Friday 1/4/08 at Local 506 in Chapel Hill NC

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to folks on both Television lists to
join our music collective Amps Do Furnish A Room in Chapel Hill NC
early in the new year for evening of live music featuring the music of
Television.

Specifically, we will be performing the album "Marquee Moon" in its
entirety.   Mitch Easter and Shalinii's excellent tribute to The
Records opens.

Also, in the unlikely event the real Television isn't available for
the Television Workshop / Tribal Gathering you folks are planning for
sometime in October 2009, we'd be interested in providing the music.

-A

www.ampsdofurnisharoom.com
http://www.myspace.com/ampsdofurnisharoom