Re: (TV) i'm not there / my name is albert ayler

just went with a couple of friends to see hansard here
in town.  they were more into the music than i, but i
must say he was terribly entertaining, great stage
presence, and came across really well.  i have a
friend who would love a date if you could line it up,
dennis.  she's cute and charming.