Re: (TV) Not news: Blog entry. News: Announces album. Fark: Television still around?

Hey, I am all for more Television, whatever the form.  Rip isn't Lloyd
(who could be?), but he is a fine guitarist in his own right, and has
proven to be an able foil for Verlaine, most significantly this past
summe at the Central Park show.  I would welcome anything new by the
band -- especially more opportunities to see them live.

This weekend I heard a disturbing rumor that Richard Lloyd is back in
the hospital.  I sincerely hope this is only a rumor -- can anyone
confirm or disprove?

Thanks (and by the way, happy new year),

-A