(TV) OT: Going to see the Man 2night: Buddy Guy

Hey. Of the many great perks of living close to Chicago (along with driving
along the ever scenic, lovely pot-holed Lakeshore Drive - your highness Mr
Daley are you listening), I get to see Buddy Guy perform when he does a
residency at his club Buddy Guy's Legends. Looking super forward to this
(it's my wifes birthday, but it's like a birthday present to both of us).
It  will be my third time seeing him. He just gets better!