Re: (TV) OT Elbow, no TV content

FYI - Someone may have posted this already, but here's an interesting
NPR link to a Black Mountain show earlier this year. The stream is of
unusually high quality -- it seems NPR finally has some decent servers
-- and the recording isn't too shabby. I think you can download the
show too.

"February 19, 2008 -  Hear the psych-rock revivalists in Black
Mountain and art-folk singer Bon Iver recorded live in concert from
Washington, D.C.'s Rock and Roll Hotel."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=19086361

On the basis of this recording I like Black Mountain but don't quite
yet love them.  They show a lot of promise though.

-A