Re: (TV) Guitar Lust (was: Strats)

Joe Hartley wrote:
I've been tempted, though...  I played a very sweet Tele last weekend,
and now I've got that guitar lust again!

A recent trip to the Bay Area gave me the chance to play one of these in the baritone flavor, made from NOS Danelectro parts: http://www.fatdawg.com/image3.jpg (more info here: http://www.fatdawg.com/danelectro.html). So now I have my sights on one of these, in baritone flavor:
http://www.fatdawg.com/gits/pages/5JizBlstrMore_jpg.htm

This store lists Tom as a customer, btw. Great shop--cluttered with all kinds of interesting stuff, much of it with some serious History.

--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/