Re: (TV) tom and jimmy join to patti for some pretentious art thing

"The performers at the other Nomadic Nights will include: Ghidalia
Tazarths; Jeffrey Lewis & the Jitters; Tom Verlaine / Jimmy Rip;
Pauline Oliveros / Jean-Marc Montera / Pascal Contet; Fred Frith; John
Giorno/Javier Colis; Ted Milton/Sam Britton; Claudia Triozzi."

Well, it *does* sound like a pretty interesting evening.

If Dad's not using the private jet, maybe I'll wing over for the weekend.

-A