RE: (TV) Call Mr Lloyd

Fantastic compilation Steve. I didn't realise there were so many new songs,
but considering how long it was since the last album I suppose I should say
how few new songs there are.

Judging by these tunes I'm not sure if much of this material is strong
enough for an album release, but no doubt it'll be tweaked and tightened in
the studio. Of course it's difficult to judge from live material from
differing sources. Maybe Verlaine has a few killer tunes that he's written
at the last minute in the studio.

Shame that Richard won't be there, but I'll be interested to see what Ripp
will do.
I love the title "Call Mr Lloyd", I hope Television decide to go with this,
but it's about as likely as them calling it "Call Mr Casey".

My predictions for the new Television album - critics will love it, fans
will love it, no-one will buy it.

-Howard

Checked by AVG.
13:41