Re: (TV) Les Paul & Other Shows/Hypothesizing, Theorizing / 'Our clothes always clean'

Ricky Wilson played on Breakin in my Heart on Tom's first solo record, I didn't know he played on Dreamtime also.

When I originally read the Trouser Press interview in 1982 I remember that I
was more
than a little surprised that TV would like the B-52s --whom I always
snobbishly[?]
regarded as cartoon-rock and very light (he said their live show was very
humorous)--maybe he was partial to them because the B-52s' lead guitarist,
Ricky
Wilson?? [his last name escapes me at the moment] had played on 1981's
'Dreamtime'.