Re: (TV) Teenage jesus

On Tue, 6 May 2008 08:31:04 +0100
"Joe Thornton" <joe.thornton@gmx.net> wrote:

> >> Mission of Burma!   I'd be pretty pumped up for that.
> >>
> >> I understand they are previewing new material.
> >

> > Oh my god... soon there will be more great Burma material recorded in the
> > 21st century than the 20th.
>
> Sadly topical... Burma does need a mission.

Au contraire, Burma's been very active in the past few years.  They've been
touring a lot (I've seen them twice since last summer) and in a conversation
with my son, he said they've been writing a lot and were hoping to get into
the studio this year.  "Off On Off" was a fantastic album, and the band is
as good as they've ever been.