(TV) Tech Q on Normalization

I need to make a cd-r that consists of 10 songs of the cd, "Sones  de Mexico, Chicago
Ensemble" (2007 Grammy nominee).  These 10 were ripped off of my store-bought 'Red
Book' cd of same, to my hard-drive, plus 4 songs from a 1969 live Peter Green in
Stockholm concert.

One of the live Peter Green songs, 'Albatross' , came from a source for which the
volume level for this song was very low, whereas the other 3 Green songs volumes
although from same source as 'Albatross' were very loud.  So when recording copies of
these 4 Green songs from a streaming- audio source onto my hard-drive, I set the
recording levels for the 3 very loud Green songs at 82% (i.e., at -2 db), and for
'Albatross' at 125% (i.e., at +2db).

All 4 of the Green wav files now sound good [volume-wise] when played back from my
hard-drive.  And ditto for the 10 "Sones de Mexico" wav files.

When I use Nero Express (free version 7) to burn/make a cd-r of these 14 wav files,
Nero Express gives me the option to choose/check- off 'Normalize' all tracks.

I did about an hour's worth of searching on internet and in the Nero Help file about
the technical details of 'Normalize' in Nero Express.   Unfortunately, the Nero Help
manual and Help file had nothing about the technical details of choosing its
'Normalize' option before burning a cd-r.  However the internet search turned up many
web-sites of  PC music teckies/fans discussing Nero's 'Normalize' option.  But after
reading these discussions on several of these sites I am more confused than ever.

Some of the members of these sites say there are many different settings to choose
from for the Nero 'Normalize' button, namely, 1)  RMS average level minus X%; 2) 80%
of the maximum volume level of the loudest of 14 tracks;  3) 92% of the maximum
volume level of the loudest of 14 tracks; 4) etc., etc. These sites also give
conflicting advice: some say don't use Normalization button as it will ******cause
'clipping' of some tracks or/and clipping of audience clapping between tracks*******;
whiles others say use Normalization and that they have never had a such a 'clipping'
problem.

Should I use the Nero Express 'Normalization' option or not?!!??  Why or why not?
(Important fact:  Nero Express gives no way to choose the setting(s) of the
'Normalization' itself.)

If Nero Express 'Normalization' is used, should I have NOT used -2 db and +2 db on
the respective P. Green tracks as I was recording them onto my hard-drive, but
instead re-record all 4 these Green tracks at 0 db before using Nero Express?