Re: (TV) MOB (was teenage jesus)

Yeah, I saw em at CBGBs like 82-3 when I lived there, the last time the singer had headphones on, was going deaf?? They were a fave of mine too... Think I saw em with East Village's KHMER ROUGE?? ----- Original Message ----- From: "eRacerX" <eracerx@verizon.net>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) MOB (was teenage jesus)

I will see MOB anytime, anywhere. How many years ago was it we were discussing their return on this list, and I had to drive from VA to NYC to catch a show? Irving Plaza?
2004 ? 2005?
Well, it looks as if I will be missing it this time. June 14+15.
Unless they venture down to DC.

stay tuned.

Also, MOB is one of the only bands for whom I will buy any and all recorded output - commercially released or otherwise. The live material, while not significantly different, is ....different..better? certainly engaging, perhaps even spellbinding. In my top ten, and I usually listen with my mouth hanging open in amazement.

Also, 'Revolver' is a great freakin' song, IMHO.

OK that's it

- H.