RE: (TV) Completely off-topic

I couldnt see what the fuss was about at the time, more mediocre post c86
stuff with whiney vocals and  that annoying clean drum sound with a very sub
dinosaur jr guitar thang going on. Mediocrity writ large. Although I loved the
stuff that primal scream did when kevin shields was involved.

 "Bloody nonsense. My Bloody Valentine were my comedy band. Ride were
different - they were a rock band, really, a fantastic rock band - but My
Bloody Valentine were a joke, my way of seeing how far I could push hype."
Alan McGee, Creation records head honcho> From: mark1968@ptd.net> To:
tv@obbard.com> Subject: Re: (TV) Completely off-topic> Date: Mon, 12 May 2008
01:13:26 -0400> > whats MBV?> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Scott
Simpson" <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com>> To: <tv@obbard.com>> Sent: Saturday, May 10,
2008 9:15 PM> Subject: (TV) Completely off-topic> > > > Just ordered four tix
for two nights each of MBV at Roseland in September.> > Eight tix cost $500.
They could have cost $1,000.> >> > Scott Simpson> > 212 795 2846> >> > Mess is
the precondition of creativity> > --------------> > To post: Mail