Re: (TV) One of our 15 mins of fame

Steve Rovner wrote:
I thought the article was terrific.  Except for the part where it completely failed to mention me by name.  ;-)

I did mention to Ty that yours was the first TV presence I ever saw on the web but you know that these journalists are like - as a Pop Personality with whom we're both familiar once said, "The press doesn't deserve anything but lies. "

By the way, don't forget the Television Frappr Map at http://www.frappr.com/inworld where you can see many of these old fans (including that "woman from texas", Mr Rovner and Mr Burr himself) and where they live.