(TV) FW: From Richard Lloyd -- Warning -- Hadron Accelerator turned on in Switzerland

This is so incredibly funny and intelligent that I am finally able to forgive
Mr. Lloyd for that "Radiant Monkey" record!

/Leif J, Moscow

From: Lloyd206@aol.comDate: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:37:38 -0400Subject: From
Richard Lloyd -- Warning -- Hadron Accelerator turned on in SwitzerlandTo:
richard@richardlloyd.com

Dear friends,

I have recently returned to writing for Solasishock.blogspot.com, and plan on
continuing as best I can.  It is an immense project, basically my own effort
to recapitulate the entire Gurdjieff teaching, using both ancient and modern
sciences.

By the way, WARNING!  the Hadryron accelerator is now operable.  Many people
fear that this will create a black hole that will eat up the earth.  Since
that is statistically comparable to a large asteroid hitting the earth, it is
a possibility, so as a scientist I will begin warning people:

A black hole has an event horizon of gravitational pull so strong that not
even light can escape, so if you see something you can't see you had better
start running.  As you run away from the black hole the center of gravity will
shift from the center of the earth to behind you, so you will begin to feel as
if you are falling backwards.  So you will have to lean forward to run as if
you were running into a hurricane force wind.  Your best bet to run at a 450
angle, which is about the limit of the human ankle.  Because of the Fitzgerald
contraction your mass will increase as your length decreases so you'll become
shorter and fatter as time slows.  But even though time slows, it will not
seem too slow for you, but only for someone on the other side of the earth
who's clock has not been affected by the black hole yet.  You had better run
quickly because pretty soon as the event horizon pulls you in, you will start
to look like a pancake with little tiny legs.  Having little tiny legs and
huge mass and looking like a pancake, it will be much harder to run.

Therefore if you see something that you can not see you'd better start
running, and since you can't see what you can't see and nobody can see a black
hole, everyone on earth better start running now, as fast as they can.  If the
black hole sinks to the center of the earth, you'd better start jumping as
high as you can.  The same general facts apply, so you'd better jump higher
than an Olympic jumper if you want to escape.  In fact, sadly, the human being
cannot generate enough energy from its legs to achieve escape velocity, but if
you manage to do so, make sure you take a nice deep breath before you reach
the stratosphere, because the air will thin and pretty soon you will be in
outer space.  Unfortunately, in outer space, with no gravity or barometric
pressure, the oxygen in your blood will begin to boil and you will begin to
expand until you explode.  If you can match your jumping exactly with the
Fitzgerald contraction, you might last a few centuries, relatively speaking;
but according to your own wristwatch, you're a goner in seconds.

Just thought you might want to know.

This is an opt in mailing list.  If you wish to receive no further newsletters
from Richard Lloyd, right back with the word remove, and your e-mail address
will be removed from both the mailing list and Richard's private e-mail
address book.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest
fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.